FlexFlo 4909 Gray Cover Transfer Hose
FlexFlo 4909, Grey Cover, Sanitary Transfer Hose meets or exceeds 3A and FDA standard
- Full vacuum to 150 PSI working pressure
- -40 to 200°F maximum temperature
- Available in lengths up to 100 feet and diameters 1½" through 4"
- High tensile strength tire cord plys with dual helix steel wire
- Tube: White Nitrile Cover: Grey Neoprene
FlexFlo Transfer Hose assemblies provide full inside diameters, no restrictions and no areas of entrapment. There is a smooth transition from hose to stainless steel end fitting. The hose and end fitting assemblies are designed to mate with existing piping systems and processing equipment in food, dairy, beverage, chemical, and pharmaceutical transfer and handling applications. These hoses impart no taste, are tough and light in weight.
Hoses are fabricated to your required length and are available with clamp type, bevel seat and nut, cam lock, flanged, threaded or butt weld ends in 304 and 316 stainless steel. The fittings are internally expanded, permanently attaching them to the hose.